The Relationship between Product Positioning and Packaging Design
The correct use of a piece of cosmetic packaging can create many impressions, such as cuteness, maturity, enthusiasm, sexy, steady, refreshing, strength and so on. Define the positioning of products and make correct all-round choices can produce the expected psychological effects in the minds of consumers. Container materials and bottle sticker design are relatively important elements.
Selection of container materials and use of printing technology. This is due to technical considerations. Different materials have different degrees of color realization. For example, plastic materials are not only easy to shape, but also can present arbitrary colors, which can make the effects of pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent and so on. Another example is: when high temperature ink is used to screen glass bottles, it is not easy to decolor and the color is dull, while the color is brighter when low temperature ink is used to screen. Therefore, the color selection of containers should consider not only the visual perception but also the realizability of technology.
Bottle stickers are mostly found in plastic, metal and glass bottles, while they are relatively seen in the paper packaging. The design of bottle stickers is similar to the surface decoration design of containers. They can arrange some elements such as texture, pattern, image, etc. But the most important point of bottle stickers is the communication of brand and product information. Because bottle stickers contain text content, the design of bottle stickers pays more attention to the typesetting effect.
We provide a good price for cosmetic packaging wholesale. If you want custom cosmetic packaging, please contact us.
- December 19, 2019Today, with the progress of design, the change of concept, the improvement of people's living standard and the emergence of new things, people's aesthetic consciousness has been constantly imp...view
- October 16, 2019The love of lipstick is not only because of the color, brand and popularity of the lipstick, but sometimes it is bought because of the cute cream or the characteristic packaging that has not been seen...view
- December 19, 2019Cosmetic packaging design is an orderly and systematic process. The clear positioning of the brand and the demand of the brand concept should be the design premise that designers should grasp first. W...view
- May 30, 2019Steve's Ice Cream, a Dean Foods Company brand, in May released new, artist-designed packaging and seven new flavors in preparation for a full brand re-launch.view
- December 19, 2019When we buy cosmetics, we first distinguish brands by cosmetic packaging, or learn knowledge of new products beginning with printed information on the packaging surface. Creative cosmetic packaging wi...view
- October 16, 2019Prior to the 1930s, the use of metal and wood materials in lipstick products was common. At that time, plastics were just emerging, mainly based on thermosetting resins and cellulose acetate. Thermopl...view