In order to meet the needs of production and life, the people of the world have jointly created various folk cultures and important days worth commemorating in their lives. All nationalities and regions have their own festivals. It is an important part of world folk culture.
Gifts just like born with the festival. When the festival listed below comes, gifts are everywhere to see.
It is a festival commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is celebrated in Western Christian countries typical Easter gifts are associated with spring and regeneration: eggs, chickens, rabbits, flowers, especially lilies, are symbols of the season. We have made oval-shaped boxes are Easter eggs for LEGO in the past years. It is a famous toy for kids.
Halloween, also known as ghost's day, is the traditional western "ghost's day" - Halloween on October 31 every year. But the atmosphere of the day is far less "thrilling" than its name. When Halloween comes, children can't wait to wear colorful costumes, wear strange masks, carry a "Jack Lamp" to go home and ask adults for holiday gifts.
Valentine's Day Editor
St. Valentines Day, also known as St. Valentines Day. Maybe there are as many Valentines in the world as there are interpretations of the origins of Valentine's Day. Just as Chinese people now spend Christmas with almost fanatical enthusiasm, Valentine's Day has quietly penetrated into the minds of countless young people and become another important festival besides traditional Chinese festivals. But the origin and significance of Valentine's Day may not necessarily be known to most people. Valentine's Day originated in ancient Rome, is held on February 14 every year. It has become a favorite festival for young people in Europe and America.
It's on December 25. It's a festival to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ. Christian churches hold special celebrations. Christians also sing hymns and visit their families.
Chinese New Year
It is an important festival, but also has many unique customs, such as households to clean up, the door to paste Spring Festival couplets, to paste the word "lucky" upside down, New Year's Eve family members to eat reunion dinner together, children to keep the age to extend their life, to midnight parents to worship their ancestors, the beginning of the New Year to bring the younger generation. With oranges, the elders pay New Year's greetings to their elders, and the elders give the children "red envelopes" - New Year's money. Wear new clothes and speak auspicious words during the Spring Festival.
- May 20, 2019The competition between the health and beauty industries is very big, but more and more companies are entering these two industries. Because the health and beauty market is very big, and have a nice p...view
- May 20, 2019Clothing is a very broad definition. Men's clothing, women's clothing, as well as children's clothing, baby clothing.The material requirements and quality requirements of each garment are different. G...view
- May 20, 2019Everyone needs food and beverages. In fact, it is one of the most popular commodities. Thus it is essentially important that you provide food and beverages with the packaging that they need.Food and b...view
- July 11, 2019Dear Customers,We are pleased to announce that our Marketing Department will move to Room 1715, Vertical City Bldg, No.238,Changgang Avenue, Middle,Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China. from March 1st....view
- May 30, 2019When upgrading its packaging for CA compliance, cannabis brand Garden Society finds tamper-evident stickers and child-resistant boxes and cartons that maintain the botanical aesthetic.view
- May 30, 2019Steve's Ice Cream, a Dean Foods Company brand, in May released new, artist-designed packaging and seven new flavors in preparation for a full brand re-launch.view
- May 30, 2019Following significant investment in new equipment and the appointment of a new management team, our mission at the show was to promote our print, design and innovation capabilities to both new and existing customers.view
- May 30, 2019Due to the closing of major paper mills, and the rising cost of materials to make pulp, the paper industry is experiencing across-the-board increases.view